The BWF Line Judge has worked at a number of events across the region, including the Australian Para-Badminton International Championships 2018, VICTOR Oceania Championships 2019, Samoa 2019 Pacific Games, Gold Coast 2017 Sudirman Cup and 2018 Commonwealth Games.
This year, he branched out into the HSBC World Tour events, including at the the Macau Open 2019. Next year’s Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games is bound to be another memorable event to add to his collection:.
“I am estatic and proud to be part of the first ever Para Badminton event in the Paralympic programme, it means a lot be part of this prestigious event. Thank you BWF, Badminton Oceania and Badminton Australia for the nomination”, says Ravi.
Nandan will join a number of other Technical Officials at the Tokyo 2020 Games, including:
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Lynne Nixey – New Zealand – Deputy Referee
- Kelly Hoare – Australia – Umpire
- Trish Gubb – New Zealand – Umpire
- Shevaun Moody – Australia – Line Judge
- Richard Wong – Australia – Line Judge
Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
- Justin Zhao – New Zealand – Umpire