Badminton Oceania has 16 Member Countries. Once an organisation in our region becomes a member of the Badminton World Federation (BWF), then they also become a member of Badminton Oceania.
Our activity is very closely aligned to the BWF; tailored to meet the requirements of our members.
Member benefits include:
- Attendance and voting rights at the BOC and BWF Annual General Meetings
- Support to implement the global Shuttle Time programme including the provision of equipment
- Access to BWF Coach Education courses in the region
- Support to implement Player Development programmes; including para-badminton
- Participation in BWF events
- Hosting of BWF sanctioned international events
- Players included in the BWF world ranking lists
- Support of member capacity building to better regulate, promote and develop the sport in country
- Promotion and advocacy
For more information on membership contact email@example.com