Applications are now open to all Member Countries of Badminton Oceania for Women in Badminton Scholarships.
The aim is to increase female representation in activities within the Oceania region in both areas where a lack of female participation has been identified and to further enhance and support existing participants in specific programme areas.
Categories for Scholarship Applications:
1. Participation in a BWF Para-Badminton International Tournament
2. Participation in a Badminton Oceania BWF Coaching Course
3. Participation in the Badminton Oceania Shuttle Time Tutor or Teacher training
4. Junior player assistance including equipment, training, and competition costs
5. Participation in OSEP (Oceania Sports Education Programme) courses
See the document below for full details